the acadamy… No! Wait that’s not right!
I’d like to thank the lovely Kate over at The Five F’s Blog who has given me this Beautiful Blogger Award!
However it does come with a catch!
I have to tell you seven things you might not know about me. So here goes…
1. I’m an arachnophobic! Spiders don’t seem to understand that, while I think they’re awesome to look at, I do not want them crawling on me. I think I must have some sort of spidey vibe that attracts them. (tries to shoot web) *Sigh*
2. I’m a complete hypochondriac and use google as a medical reference. Seriously! If I get an itchy throat, usually allergy related, I think my throat is going to swell shut the very next time I cough (coughs), OK maybe the next time (cough), it’s gonna happen I just know it (eye twitches).
3. I don’t like mixing fruit with meat! You will find no pineapple on my ham or applesauce on my pork! (shudders) Although, I will indulge on some apple smoked bacon or sausage! Yum!
4. I’m also a tad bit OCD about the buttering of my toast! I like the butter to touch every edge of my toast, but I’m not as picky about the jam. Strange I know!
5. I love Ansel Adams artwork and photography! A friend took me to an exhibit in Tampa when I was younger and I fell in love with his pictures of Yosemite National Park.
6. I have huge feet! Size 12 if you’re here in the states and I think that’s a size 9 in the UK. My second toe is freakishly longer than my big toe and no I will not send twitpics… because I’m not sure I could fit my feet in a twitpic! *wink*
7. I love the theater! Unfortunately this is a love hubby doesn’t share so I don’t get to go to many plays. He snored through Phantom of the Opera and if you’ve ever heard my hubby snore you’d know how embarrassed I was!
Now to pass this award on to some other beautiful bloggers…