Hasay wagon here I come doo-dah, doo-dah, day! Yep that’s right folks I’ve joined the Hasay(Half as small as you) wagon! In order to be a part of this awesome club and to receive my weekly heckles from Casey I have to answer a few questions so here goes….
1. What is motivating me to want to loose the extra poundage? My health is my main motivation, I want to be around for my daughter and right now I’m carrying around the equivalent of 5 bowling balls of extra weight I really don’t need. I’d like to feel better about myself and be able to shop in an area that didn’t consist of big print and bright colors. Finally, I would like to start running again and eventually run for Meggers in a 5k for Epilepsy.
3. What is my long term weight loss goal? My long term weight loss goal is 60lbs. To shed a small, slightly overweight child. In other words go from this…
Okay maybe each of those were a little extreme but you know what I mean right?!
4. What tools are available to me? I have some of these…
and I have this…
and I have these….
I think that’s a good start.
5. How often can I exercise? Being that I am a stay at home mum my exercise schedule is pretty flexable, but I think I’m going to start out with three times a week.
6. What do you plan on doing? Well for exercise I found this site, so I think I’ll start there because “couch to the 5k” sounds about right. As far as eating goes I’m going to calorie count, cut out my night time snacking and keep a log of everything I eat.
7. What has worked for you in the past? Most of the diets I’ve tried in the past have not been realistic and only short term. It’s true the only way to keep it off is eating right and exercise.