So I know I said my 200th post would be a giveaway, but I was also crunched for time to get my New Year’s Resolutions done for Sprite’s Keeper’s Spin Cycle. So without further delay here goes…..
1. The dreaded weight loss….. It’s time! I’ve let it go too far, so I’m gonna stop procrastinating and get my butt on the weight loss wagon.
2. Get myself more active and get back into running. I have a few girlfriends who’d like to do it with me so hopefully that’ll help keep me motivated.
3. Get back to gardening. We had a pretty good vegetable garden going and then we kindof neglected it (that’s putting it mildly). Ooops!
4. Spend more time with hubby! We haven’t had a lot of time to do things as a family or just the two of us because he’s been working a lot to keep us afloat in this crappy economy so I definitely plan to work on that this year.
5. I’m think I finally know what I wanna be when I grow up. I’ve always known I wanted to do something in the social service area so I’m going pursue that this year.
6. I’ve always loved the theater so I’m going to take in a few plays this year be it with hubby or some girlfriends.
7. I would like to go to D.C. to take Meggers to see the Capitol. I’d love to go in March, but shooting for March next year.
8. Spend more time focusing on the positive aspects of my life vs. the negative.
9. If there are any family member reading, right now is when you might want to skip a line or two, hubby will definitely be happy about this one. HAVE MORE SEX!!!!!
10. Say no to soda and invest in a brita or pur filter to do my part in when it comes to the environment.
11. Get my hubby to FINALLY finish my back splash in the kitchen. He doesn’t have to complete every item on his honey do list, but if he wants # 9 to happen that one’s a must.
So hopefully I’ll stay on track, keep popping in to see if I do, okay I know saying that is just a ploy to keep readers but I’m not above a shameless attempt to draw you in.