I was tagged with a meme by Sammanthia over at The Edge of Insanity. It’s six things you might not know or want to know about me, but I’m gonna tell you anyway. ~Grin~
Hmmm… let’s see.. I’ve already told you of my love for mmmmm chocolate, my huge feet, my page 3 aspirations as a child, my fear of spiders, my wanting to run for Epilepsy in D.C., and my weight issues. So what to tell??? Okay here goes….
1. I’m a closet Hills fan you know the whole Spencer, Heidi, Lauren, Lo, Audrina and all the Hills drama. LOVE IT! Yes my IQ may drop a point or two while watching but it’s my little escape from the real world and ~stomps feet~ I will not give it up… no, no, no…lol
2. I love Opera and The Theater! My hubby… Not so much. I once took him to see Phantom Of The Opera and he fell asleep and started snoring. I think Andrew Lloyd Webber is a musical genius. I would love to go see a few more but can’t get hubby to go.
3. I wish I had Samantha’s talent from Bewitched where one wiggle of my nose would magically clean my entire house.
4. I’m a complete hypochondriac and use google as my medical reference. Seriously, my cough right now is misdiagnosed and my throat is going to swell shut next time I cough (coughs), OK maybe the next time (cough), it’s gonna happen I just know it (eye twitches).
5. I secretly wish I could change Samanthia’s mind about voting for McCain, but still think she’s awesome no matter how she votes t’hee hee. Hey you tagged me, I had to razz you somehow.
6. I’m glad my sister turned me on to blogging. It’s been a great outlet for me, a way for friends and family to see how we’re doing, and I’ve met lots of lovely families along the way. Here’s where I get a bit mushy… I love pulling up my blog, seeing all the warm and wonderful comments my bloggy friends leave for me. Thank You for thinking my little slice of life is worth reading or maybe it’s a bit like a car wreck, you’re morbid curiosity kicks in and you can’t help rubber neckin’. ~grin~ What ever your reason thanks. ~wink~
Now I have to tag six more people.. Hey! Don’t get mad at me, get mad at Sam she tagged me, but then you’d have to get mad at who tagged her and so on. Soo, rather than tracking down this meme’s originator I think it’d be quicker to think of six things about yourself you’d like to share and post them. Of course you have to link back to me and tag six more poor buggers to bear their souls. My six poor buggers are…
Pssssst.. Check out my latest bling from 4 frogs….
I have to pass it on to 8 of my bloggy friends so here goes…
6. Steenky Bee
All they need to do is leave the following message on their post when they pass the award on to their chosen eight blogger buddies.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”