Oh my goodness, what a pleasant and welcomed surprise this morning from Jen over at Sprite’s Keeper who bestowed on me another piece of bling for my blog, I’m sooo feeling the love right now. Thank You Jen you made my day!
On a serious note I would like to say a big Thank you, as I do love the wonderful, ego boosting comments that my readers leave for me and sometimes it’s just nice to know your not the only “cuckoo for cocoa puffs” mom out there (you owe me one General Mills). So on that note, according to the rules below, I must go forth and share the love by bestowing the bling upon seven other “Brillante” blogs.
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
And the nominees for “Brillante Weblog” are…
1. Katheryn, for her wonderful and entertaining blog about her life with three beautiful boys entitled Seeking Sanity
, she makes motherhood look so easy.
2. My sister Karen over at If I could Escape
, who you can thank (or maybe not?) for me being here. My blood shot eyes and lack of sleep from my new found blogging addiction are all thanks to her.
4. Debbie, for her heartwarming blog Three Weddings
about raising “three little weddings and down syndrome”. Very sweet blog and her sister makes some kick @ss jewelry
check it out.
5. Steph for her very open, honest, and humorous writings about her journey with Agoraphobia over at The panic Room
. A subject that hits home for me (no pun intended, you know I think your magnificent Steph).
6. Frogs Mom at 4 Green and Speckled Frogs
, doesn’t the title just make you want to click on it? Such a cute little blog about one little frog’s journey with Autism. I have to say little frog has an awesome sister, rightly named, Diva Frog who just made her little brother an awesome book entitled “Dog’s Adventure”
for his birthday, very creative.
Really you should just click around my blogroll all of the blogs I have listed are entertaining in some way or another and as soon as I figure out how to create an award they’ll all have one ~grin~.