Arrrrrrgggghhh! Wenders over at Notes From The Sleep Deprived (notice the free plug Wendy? Trying to aide your trip to stardom..lol) tagged me to write 7 weird and private things about myself and then annoy choose 7 unwilling participants fellow bloggers to do the same. So here goes…
1. I’m terrified of spiders, getting better with the teeny weeny ones, but if it’s bigger than a dime I’m running from the scene flailing and screaming.
2. I’m a complete chocoholic! No, seriously, if there’s chocolate in a house I’ll find it. I have absolutely no will power, devoured, gone..lol
3. I want to loose 50lbs and participate in the Annual Epilepsy Event in D.C. 2010.
4. I hate when my family brings up my weight. I know they love me, but come on it’s like having someone point out the big boil on your forehead in school, you already know it’s there. Thank you very much for bringing everyone elses attention to it.
5. I’m a bit sarcastic sometimes, ok maybe a bit more than sometimes.
6. When I was little I always wanted to be a “page 3 girl” what an aspiration right? lol If your from england, your probably already snickering, I was six ok..lol If your not familiar, a paper in England called “The Sun” used to feature a topless model on page three, known as the “Page 3 Girl”. Be careful what you wish for because now I could fill three pages, can anyone say reduction. Sigh! Also wanted to be Madonna & Whitney Houston in the 80’s.
7. Hmmm.. what else to tell you… I have huge feet and can never find cute shoes. Womens Size 12, Men’s size 10 1/2 They’re seriously some Duece Bigalow feet, ok stop scrolling back through my posts to look, just take my word for it.
Now who to tag……
1. Beautiful Fateha’s Mum over at 19th May flower
2. The Very Funny and Inspirational Coffee Cup over in The Panic Room
3. The talented DM Wright Books
4. My sister over at If I could escape…
6. The Grind over at Living With Strangers