This recipe feeds two and is one of the free recipes on the weight watchers website. I’m not doing weight watchers, the recipe just looked good.
- 1 large egg(s)
- 3 large egg white(s)
- 1 cup spinach, choppped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- 2 small tomato(es), chopped
- 2 Tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 slice reduced-calorie wheat bread, toasted
- Combine egg, egg whites, spinach, oregano and salt in a medium bowl; beat untilwell-blended.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet and spread to cover pan. Cook until bottom is lightly browned and firm, about 5 to 6 minutes. With a large spatula, flip omelet and cook other side until center is set, about 3 minutes more.
- Transfer omelet to a platter. Sprinkle tomatoes and cheese on one half; fold over other half to cover. Allow to stand 1 minute; cut in half crosswise and serve each piece with 2 slices of toast.